The best advice we can give about Beachfest is to only bring what you really need. You will have to lug it on and off of the beach yourself and most things you might want are available for purchase at the event itself. This list includes items if you are planning on camping overnight with us, so don’t feel pressured to bring all of it!
What to Bring
- Hat for shade
- Cell phone
- Drivers license (we reserve the right to I.D. for alcohol)
- Cash (while there may be an ATM available, we do not accept debit/credit cards).
- Clothes for over your swimsuit in the evening.
- A blanket for the evening.
- Trash bags (please clean up your camping area!)
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every cigarette butt you throw on the ground, we have to pick up!
- Plastic bags to keep wet clothes/towels in.
- Tent, sleeping bag, etc.
- Good vibes and plenty of energy to party until the sun comes up
What not to bring
- No weapons of any kind.
- No illegal substances.
- No unauthorised vending will be allowed.
- Bottles of any kind- coolers will be checked. Save yourself the hassle- we will be selling food and beverages at Beachfest for reasonable prices.
- Any items that are illegal or offensive.
- Sound systems – we have entertainment lined up all day and night!
- Avoid bringing unnecessary items that become pesky waste (sequins, silly string, balloons, etc).